Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its been a long time....

since I posted here. I haven't stopped my jewelery making or other artworks, but its just that I don't post it here. I thought I should do something to keep my mind working. So I am back in the scene. I learned a few new things. One to mention is crochet. I tried learning crochet from my MIL when I started knitting. But I found it very hard to hold the yarn and the needle. Rather I wasn't very keen in crochet. I felt knitting to be more easy than crochet. I didn't stop watching crochet videos though. Thanks to my husband's iPhone. One night I was watching a movie and finishing a sweater. There was patch left to be knitted. I thought I would try crochet. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I finished the front portion of the sweater even before I realized whats happening.

So thats the story with me and crochet. I am working on few projects. I shall keep posting the pics very soon. Enjoy!

No comments: